Sunday, July 26, 2009

vodbull


RED BULL + ABSOLUT VODKA
its one of the most f*edup drink you'll ever taste in your life. seriously.. you should try it. no joke.
me,matt,ian,pong and dice, though she didnt have the balls, to drink it, ill just include her in , hahahahahhaha


this is what it did to

LEONG WEI IAN

1st sip.
2nd

3rd


done
hahahahahahah
seriously, it sucks. as for me


oh f* kill me

MATTHIEW TEON FOOK GUAN
aka bighead

LOL he was in such pain. wanna cry already hahahahahh

MARCUS PONG CHUNG SERN
at first ,

then he started hitting matt,


played a few more rounds,

Marcus loves screamo
screamo loves marcus,
when he got drunk
he sang
'Dont cry for me Argentina'
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
and then gone,

and dead,
still dead.

MARCUS PONG CHUNG SERN HAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHA

lastly ,



wei ian:
I LOOK FUCKING SUPRISED !
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA



jkow

No comments:

Post a Comment