Thursday, October 8, 2009

Okay so the story goes like this.

One night, it was almost 2 a.m. in the morning and i was driving home from Matt's place after the drinking session with the boys. A pretty scheduled routine we do every week i would say. When i got into my car with Kow and louis, i started the car engine and we headed straight home, well at least, that was what we planned to do initially. As we were on the way back, due to the alcohol mixture of black label, raspberry vodka and a lot more, that result in the intense hallucination, we saw two pontianaks (no idea how to spell that) under some banana trees along the route we took,


goosebumps..

typical, i know. But I guess I was driving too fast that either we were too drunk, we hallucinated? or perhaps we really saw pontianaks..







..that look just like them





I never knew pontianaks come in a pair, do you?

I was just crapping. The entire story is fake aight? =)



wei ian

No comments:

Post a Comment