Monday, April 26, 2010

Fun in the sun

Once upon a time, not too long ago, 14th of March to be precise, a few of us headed to ttdi park not too early in the morning, who? My sisters, aunt, booboo and Sher Wen, glad she managed to tag along =) So, the initial plan was to catch fishes but when we got there, there were too many people so we played at the playground for awhile, burning time by taking pictures, babysitting and just chatting while waiting for the crowd to subside which led us to start getting our feet wet only at 11 in the afternoon (hey, its Malaysia, I was baking myself, literally). Everyone was busy searching for those puny fishes that swim so freaking fast like...jet-powered needles? But in the end all of us managed to catch at least one, except for booboo hahaha =) We left a couple of hours later when the sunbeam was really unbearable and we headed to Jaipur Curry House/Jaipur the House of Curry (whichever, I don't remember) to grab a bite before we headed home, so the rest should be settled by pictures.

sexy lips booboo!

kiddo, you posing?
You'll be cycling like him soon enough =)

I'm ze maid

slideeeeeeee

Cool armpit kiddo

Cool hair kiddo

Why so disgusted kiddo?

You were sweating so badly kiddo

I like your smile kiddo

She saw someone and she went like that hahahaha

Her hair, seriously (Y)

I look retarded, but you look so damn cute, so I'm posting this

whats with that look kiddo?

Do you like the sand, kiddo?

Why so emo, kiddo?

I can explain...
kiddo, yummy?

Look at them =)

I miss you kiddo

wei ian

No comments:

Post a Comment