Sunday, August 1, 2010

I don't need a parachute.

HELLO AUGUST :D

August is a special month for one of our bloggers isn't it? Readers, do not forget! (:

I have no idea what to blog about honestly :/ I received a few suggestions.. I could blog about fantasy and reality (lol?) or I could blog about hamsters and dogs (wth?) hahahaha. I'm not gonna do either of those.

I'll do what I do best on my own blog, introduce music..


The Veronicas - This Love

Here's some random stuff :)

Something absolutely adorable! Agnes ♥

Something cute and odd :D

Something sweet for you to go "awww" :)

Something funny and ridiculous for you to go "HAHA WTF?!"

Something that you crave maybe? (;

Something you need on a bad day for it to turn into an awesome one :D Even teddy loves it!

Lastly..

I'm sorry that its such a gay post. I wish I could be more inspirational :) Next time maybe. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment