Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Void

I like holidays.
Had barbecue at mel's place on friday night with the gang, good food although i didn't really get to eat much (sore throat sucks), brought along a great company, and..well, it was fun =) I would post up some pictures but the problem is, i don't have any, so just use your imagination or wait till i get the pictures from the girls, if there's any.

Saturday, woke up early in the morning and went out with panda (not literally panda) till 6 plus? Met up with matt and marcus for dinner at 9 plus and decided to head to Batu Caves (very spontaneous, i know) and when we were there, didn't want to enter that place so someone suggested, "hey, lets go genting la since we're here" so yea, we went up. Walked around, was freezing to death in a normal Tee and a pair of shorts..so matt agreed to exchange my shorts for his jeans, awesome. The arcade, trust me, waste of money.



I feel so mixed up, like everything is jumbled up.
Can one feel happy and sad at the same time?
I'm insane, seriously.
Sometimes, a word can really express your feelings..
Void

Yeap, that's the word.
wei ian

No comments:

Post a Comment